peopleCare Homes have a special place in their communities and we appreciate the way our staff, families and partners help and support one another every single day.
As we continue to keep the focus on resident and staff safety and well-being, we are also doing everything we can to keep life in the Home as happy and normal as possible. Activities and programs continue. Favourite meals are being enjoyed. And loving care provided to all.
We invite you to help us create more heartfelt moments for our residents and staff by reaching out and showing you care during this time when we can’t all be together. Get creative and we’ll do our part to share your positive messages throughout peopleCare’s Homes to keep spirits high.
- Follow and tag us on Facebook @peopleCareCommunities or Twitter @peopleCareInc
- Mail or drop off letters to the Home.
- Email your message of support and encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the Home’s email address if that’s how you normally connect).
- Leave a positive comment on our Facebook or Twitter page and we will pass it along to our residents and staff.
- Post a message on your social media page(s) and tag @peopleCareCommunities (Facebook) or @peopleCareInc (Twitter)
- Chalk your sidewalk, put up a picture in your window, take a selfie with a “thinking of you” message – then snap a pic and post on our Facebook page.
- Comment on any post on our Facebook page, and attach your photos, video messages etc.