Services and Amenities
The safety and security of each resident is our primary concern, so peopleCare Oakcrossing Long Term Care Home provides all of our residents with the contentment of home and the added assurance of trained nursing as required.
- 24 hour Physician on-call
- 24 hour Registered Nursing Services
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Recreation and Leisure Programs
- Dietitian and Food & Hospitality Services
- Restorative Care Programming (dining, walking, grooming and dressing)
- Environmental Services (laundry, housekeeping and maintenance)
- Palliative Care Services
- Family and Resident Councils
- Support Groups
- Family oriented and friendly staff with quality focused care
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I learn more about Long Term Care Homes in my area?
How do I move into a Long Term Care Home?
- determine your eligibility
- tell you about homes in your area
- tell you about costs
- help you apply
- enter your postal code online
- call 310-2222 (no area code required if in Ontario)
Are there waiting lists for Long Term Care Homes?
What kinds of services are provided in Long Term Care Homes?
- shared dining room, TV rooms and other living areas
- nursing and personal care on a 24-hour basis
- access to health professionals
- individual care plan (reviewed every 3 months)
- furnishings (e.g., bed and chair)
- meals (including special diets)
- bed linens and laundry
- personal hygiene supplies
- individualized religious and spiritual services
- social and recreational programs
- medical services
- assistance with activities of daily living
How much does it cost to live in a Long Term Care Home?
What possessions do I bring to a Long Term Care Home?
Come Home to the Comfort of peopleCare Oakcrossing