A community within a community:
- Meet your friends on Richmond Row.
- Enjoy a cocktail at Blackfriars Pub.
- Have your hair cut & styled at York Street Salon & Spa.
- Join classes and activities in the Oxford Hall.
- Movie night is a regular event at the The Grand Theatre.
- The Sunningdale Café Club Lounge is a great place to have a coffee and catch up on the latest news.
- Meals are always an enjoyable event at Crossings Fine Dining.
- Host family and friends in the Norton Estates Private Dining Room.
- The Queen Street Kitchen & Family Room is perfect for baking cookies with your grandchildren, preparing a traditional turkey dinner or enjoying a cooking demonstration by our chef.
- Stay active in Oakcrossing Retirement Living’s well-equipped Fitness Centre.
- The Thames Library & Computer Centre offers the ideal spot to enjoy a good book or check your email.
Assisted Living Amenities
- The Bridges Bistro is an intimate dining room for those receiving Assisted Living services.
- Watch television or enjoy the company of friends in the Stoneybrook Lounge.
- Enjoy a therapeutic bath in the Serenity Spa.
Oakcrossing Retirement Living Grounds
- Oakcrossing Retirement Living offers a landscaped courtyard with a walking path with seating areas and a Greenhouse for those with a green thumb. The pub and dining areas offer outdoor patios to enjoy.
- For those with friends or loved ones living next door at peopleCare Oakcrossing Long Term Care, a covered walkway offers access from one residence to the other.