Skip to content

Resources & Frequently Asked Questions

Long Term Care Resources

How do I move into a Long Term Care Home?

All applications and admission to long-term care homes are arranged by Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs). These services used to be provided through Community Care Access Centres – or CCACs.

Your local LHIN will help you every step of the way. LHIN staff will:

  • determine your eligibility
  • tell you about homes in your area
  • tell you about costs
  • help you apply

To contact your local LHIN:

Schedule Your Tour