Skip to content

Resources & Frequently Asked Questions

Long-Term Care Resources

How can I report a concern related to a Long-Term Care Home?

If you have a concern about a peopleCare Long-Term Care Home, please contact the Home’s Executive Director.

You may also call the Ministry of Long-Term Care’s toll-free Long-Term Care Family Support and Action Line at 1-866-434-0144. Hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., seven days a week.

Schedule Your Tour