Are you looking for a way to get involved?
Perhaps you want to give back to your community.
peopleCare recognizes that volunteers are an essential resource for our residents and our homes. Becoming a volunteer is a wonderful way to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
• One-on-one visits with our Residents; an opportunity for great companionship
• Dining assistance; includes portering residents
• Program delivery; providing meaningful programs for our Residents
• Housekeeping and Laundry assistance
• Special events, clubs, and outings
• Spiritual services
What is Required
1. Select the peopleCare home where you would like to volunteer.
2. Complete the online volunteer application form or apply in person at the peopleCare home of your choice.
3. You will be asked to provide the names of two (2) references.
4. All applicants are asked to participate in an interview to determine the applicants suitability for volunteer positions presently available. Please note: An interview does not guarantee a volunteer position.
5. All volunteers are required to obtain a successful “vulnerable sector” police check prior to commencing your volunteerism.
6. The successful volunteer will receive training for their new position as well as a detailed description of their new role.