Delhi Long-Term Care
Services and Amenities
The safety and security of each resident is our primary concern, so Delhi Long-Term Care Home provides all of our residents with the contentment of home and the added assurance of trained nursing as required.
- 24 hour Physician on-call
- 24 hour Registered Nursing Service
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Recreation and Leisure Programs
- Dietitian and Food & Hospitality Services
- Restorative Care Programming (dining, walking, grooming and dressing)
- Environmental Services (laundry, housekeeping and maintenance)
- Palliative Care Services
- Family and Resident Councils
- Support Groups
- Family oriented and friendly staff with quality focused care
- AC available in all resident rooms
Stay up to date with our newsletter:
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of services are provided in Long-Term Care Homes?
- shared dining room, TV rooms and other living areas
- nursing and personal care on a 24-hour basis
- access to health professionals
- individual care plan (reviewed every 3 months)
- furnishings (e.g., bed and chair)
- meals (including special diets)
- bed linens and laundry
- personal hygiene supplies
- individualized religious and spiritual services
- social and recreational programs
- medical services
- assistance with activities of daily living
How much does it cost to live in a Long-Term Care Home?
What possessions do I bring to a Long-Term Care Home?
How can I report a concern related to a Long-Term Care Home?
Where can I learn more about Long-Term Care Homes in my area?
How do I move into a Long-Term Care Home?
- determine your eligibility
- tell you about homes in your area
- tell you about costs
- help you apply
- find your region online
- call 310-2222 (no area code required if in Ontario)